Its been a while but I've also been really busy. I took a leave of absence from school for a few months for financial reasons and I've headed back to Louisiana but I've taken advantage of the free time and have been hard a work learning and expanding my portfolio. I have decided to put away the project I had posted about in my last blog post because I didn't feel I was ready to take on such a complex project all on my own. I scaled my focus down a bit and it has really paid off. Sometimes simplifying something makes all the difference. My current ArchViz project consists of a simple square room with some furniture, windows, rug, etc. I'm hoping to add motion with the window curtains so I can fit it into the theme I have come up with for my reel. I want to evoke an emotion and a feeling with the works that goes beyond just a simple "good job". I want to eventually do three scenes, the one I just mentioned, another in the UK during WWII in the 1930's, and finish with the project I had mentioned last post.
Ill post below some of the things I've been working on and the renders of the room I mentioned in this post.